3 months since the last update? wow!
As with most re-asseblies, there isn’t much to report on putting the calipers back on the car.
I’m still waiting on brake parts (in transit) so today I got the wife to help out with getting the last of the callipers off the car.
As I ran out of time on the weekend, I wanted to get the back brakes disassembled so I knew what to order from DMCH.
Sorry about the punny title 🙂
This week I wanted to focus on the brakes and headlights.
With the engine almost complete, I have started moving on to the next phase.
I’ve been tidying up some ‘odd jobs’ that have been needing finished for a while while I wait for my next load of parts.
I had a very busy weekend this weekend, so didn’t get a chance to do much on the DeLorean.
I got some tools for Christmas, so work on the DeLorean has resumed!