Yesterday I put the new injectors in and today I got the headlights finished.
This week I wanted to focus on the brakes and headlights.
With the engine almost complete, I have started moving on to the next phase.
Just a small update today;
The parts for the k-jet arrived yesterday, so I set about installing them today.
I found the return line blockage!
After posting the pictures of the PPR, I did some more research on the PPR, I noticed in the photos online, there is a plunger on the end of the pin.
The K-Jet test kit arrived last weekend, so I got a chance to do some testing with it.
I hope everyone had a great christmas and new years. I’ve been slowly working away on the k-jet system on my break.
Today I spent most of the day on my AMC’s brakes, but I did get a chance to do a little work on the DMC.