Yesterday I put the new injectors in and today I got the headlights finished.
This week I wanted to focus on the brakes and headlights.
Just a small update today;
I found the return line blockage!
After posting the pictures of the PPR, I did some more research on the PPR, I noticed in the photos online, there is a plunger on the end of the pin.
The K-Jet test kit arrived last weekend, so I got a chance to do some testing with it.
I hope everyone had a great christmas and new years. I’ve been slowly working away on the k-jet system on my break.
Another shipment of parts arrived from DMC!
She actually ran for a few seconds!
I haven’t posted for a while, but that doesn’t mean I haven’t been busy!