Today I spent most of the day on my AMC’s brakes, but I did get a chance to do a little work on the DMC.
After the failure of the home made seal, I went online to see if I could find a proper one.
I decided to get an early start on taking the intake off, as I figured if I didn’t do it now, I’d put it off and it would be several more weeks.
If you haven’t already, check out my earlier post here.
Another shipment of parts arrived from DMC!
Yesterday I decided to investigate if water was flowing or not.
I had been putting off changing the oil until I was 90% sure I won’t be needing to pull the engine out. (video below)
I wasn’t feeling too well today, so just focused on getting the muffler re-installed.
It’s been a very busy week in the garage!
While I wait for DMC to get back to me with a solution for my pump (they are doing an excellent job by the way), I figured I could carry on working on the starting issue.