While we wait for DMCH to come back from holidays, Sarah and I did a couple of quick jobs on the car.
After a week long effort, the left hand exhaust manifold is off at last!
There are times when you realise the DeLorean is much more than just a car, it has a strong and friendly community too.
I needed to move the DMC across to make room for my AMC which was back from having it’s engine rebuilt.
Another short update today just to keep everyone interested….
Its been a long time since I’ve had time to work on the DeLorean, so I spent 2 hours yesterday working on the exhaust manifold.
After some careful consideration, I decided it’s time to remove the intake manifold so I can fix up the vacuum leaks properly and also replace the engine wiring loom.
Very brief post today:
She actually ran for a few seconds!
I haven’t posted for a while, but that doesn’t mean I haven’t been busy!